Friday, August 22, 2008

Game 1 in Review

As our first game comes to a close, and we wait for the second episode to upload, I had a few thoughts to sum up the week. I’ve been very happy with how far players have come, and their curiosity in exploring every angle that they find. But I should also note that nobody so far has come up with a complete correct answer. As I’ve stated before in press materials and at our launch party, our games are meant to include both puzzles and interactions – and a large part of the puzzle is still waiting to be discovered. Many players have come close to finding it, but nobody has managed to unlock it yet.

I’ve also been getting a lot of questions about points, and when they will be posted. We will be waiting until the end of the week to avoid players duplicating each other’s answers.

And last, but not least, congratulations to Aerobabe for the highest score this week. We will be sending you an autographed poster.

Thanks for playing… I’ll be watching.

- The Editor